Sulphur supply is continuous and non-discretionary. Since storage capacity is limited, it must be moved in order to ensure the continuity of the operation of refineries and gas plants. Oil and gas companies may choose to use marketers and distributors to secure timely and reliable flow of their sulphur production. Sulphur customers, such as phosphate fertilizer producers and metal mining operations, will also choose marketers and distributors to assure a steady and timely delivery of the irreplaceable raw material into their operations.
Over 35 million tons of sulphur move across the borders worldwide every year. This is how supply meets demand. The product moves by rail, truck or marine vessel. We are the world's leading independent player in this game. We market and distribute millions of tons of product every year from all origins to all destinations.
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Global operations with presence in many countries
- Unrivalled leader in the North America liquid and solid sulphur market
- Exceptional presence in China, the world's largest consumer
- Lean, well-managed organization with experienced and knowledgeable leadership team
- Established relations with large and small customers worldwide
- Over 30 years of relationships with today's top sulphur producers
- Largest sulphur railcar fleet in North America
- Long-term relationships with specialized trucking fleets
- Engineering and Project Management team with experience in prilling, remelting and multiple other areas